Saturday 12 May 2012

cat math

Maths is certainly one of my interests. Equations are fun, although I am not so much a fan of statistics. A two-tailed t test is just unnatural! I always keep a close count on the people in the house. If there is only one left I keep them under observation to ensure they don't become zero. Apparently zero is an even number because it is a multiple of two (2x0) and has an odd number on either side of it. I think, however, that it is a little bit cute to say that it is evenly divisible by two, or that a set of zero objects can be split into two equal sets. If you look in my scrotum you can divide it into as many sets as you like and there are still no testicles. Try that with any other even number. And, incidentally, that is another very good reason to keep a close eye on the people in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment