Sunday 10 July 2011

blur

Sleep after six am, up at eleven to take F and friends to station for train trip to city to go on the Ferris Wheel. I drop them and drive directly to the city, passing the Wheel while they are still on the train, but for the girls the journey is definitely more important than the destination.


Visit my wife. She seems well. We soon run out of conversation so I read the paper. She doesn't want to go outside so I explore the local shops.






I buy a present for the cat.



When I return her brother is relating his latest romantic debacle in epic detail in the cafeteria. None of the children are free so I eat on my own at a Chinese restaurant......















and return home.

















The trip is a blur.....
















then I am inside the house....

 forced to watch latest episode of Glee. They lose. But learn lessons.

 Give present to cat.

 Up early tomorrow for last day of holiday

 Must cut fingernails.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment