Friday 17 June 2011

paperwork and a pumpkin

Woke repeatedly with pelvic pain .Tried to ignore but eventually had to get up and go to the bathroom.No surprise considering my patients have been reporting the same pain for the last week or two.I try not to complain of colicky pain since women suffer from similar pains frequently.However it is fairly severe.
There is no option for rest though so I have completed the morning operating list and got half-way through a first antenatal visit clinic before a break due to a failure to attend.Pains are improving but worse when moving around and probably much worse with eating.So - when to eat?Hunger vs Pain? Right now Pain is winning .Not looking forward to the next five days and four nights on call.
My secretary  brought me paperwork and a pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment